Friday, January 19, 2007

Quick Ab Workout

I set Avery down this morning on a blanket and put her toy bin in front of her. She likes to pick through each and every toy, one by one. I was brushing my teeth, making the bed, cleaning up breakfast. Once I finished and sat down with her, I wanted to play. Quick idea. Set her on my stomach with a toy that makes her think ie: something she has never seen before and can inspect...today it was a bell (one that was too big for her to stuff into her mouth and choke). And I started doing some sit ups. With her on my tummy. She smiled each time my head came up to her eye level and she was also inspecting her bell. Once I did 100, we stopped and sang some songs. And then it was time for her morning nap.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're posting about exercise! I don't do it and I really need to start.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...