Tuesday, January 23, 2007

scrapbook in a bag

A week before Christmas I went to Paperchase in search of scrapbooking materials. I was making my mother-in-law a scrapbook of her grandchildren, yet I had no vision of what it would look like. The scrapbook in a bag saved me. It included everything I needed to make a scrapbook – a book, 17 protected sheets (more sheets can be purchased separately) plain paper, patterned paper, buttons, ribbon, dye cut-outs, scrapbook stickers (the alphabet and others that match the theme of the book).

They offer different themed memory kits. I chose Granny's Kitchen.

What I really appreciated was the complete how-to guide in order to make my book replicate the one advertised. You can be a scrapbooking idiot, like me, and still produce a lovely book. Or you can be original with the kit's materials and do your own thing.

I bought it in London, but it’s actually made by a Utah company – SEI. Wow. They are a lot cheaper in dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...