Thursday, February 1, 2007

Design Your Life

I just recieved a bit of news in my inbox. Martha Stewart's ever-expanding empire includes yet another magazine called Blueprint. Has this been around awhile? I may have missed it since I am in the UK and she hasn't yet dominated the English (which I am kind of sad about, because she and her people have good ideas).

I'm interested. They offer one free issue, but of course don't ship to the UK.

Blueprint, design your life. I think that sounds nice.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about it though it looks like it has been around for a while. Looks like it started in July? Is that right? I just read the new editor page and it says she started a job, found a new place to live and squeezed 4th of July into the mix of it all. Hmmm.

    Looks great. I LOVE magazines, but never end up buying them. I'm usually the one at the store that is scanning it, looking it or reading about pop celebrities and hurrying to put it back so I can pay.

    Great find Linds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent for a free issue. I'll let you know what I think. I love this stuff!

    How's your flat in London, Lindsey?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...