Friday, February 2, 2007

dwell.

I've been eyeing Dwell for a year now. I'm so in love. There fabrics are exactly what I would choose to get the perfect balance of soft but unique-to-Carters. Since I've checked it last, they've come out with new products including a kid's bedding line as well as burp cloth/bib sets and stuffed animals and soft blocks in the Dwell Baby department.


Do you really get 2 bibs and 2 burp cloths for as low as $16 total? Deal, right? And the soft blocks make a perfect gift if you don't mind a bit of a splurge.

The good news: next time I'm up for a new duvet set, forget Pottery Barn. (Especially if I hit Dwell Sale.)

www.dwellshop.com

7 comments:

  1. A college friend of mine just outfitted her baby boy nursery with Dwell products (to see go to thelarks.blogspot.com). I really like the fabrics and patterns they offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your friend went all out! that's why we should get into sewing: we like dwell because of the fabric. learn to do it yourself and you have the same great crib bedding, etc. for 1/8 of the price. (if you can find the time.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those soft blocks. I had never heard of dwell before. Cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good deal on the burp and bibs. You're right.

    I love Dwell. I looked at it for Avery, but went with PB instead. Guess I wanted to go pure girly for her with lots of different shades of pink.

    The cart cover I got has the dots like Dwell. It just arrived yesterday and I LOVE it. It's so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi, I just looked at your friend's blog. I went to high school with Andrew. Blogging = small world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy, will you tell me where to get that cart cover. With both of us getting sick..I have to get one now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missy- I don't know very Andrew really, only met him once or twice but Ashly was a BYU friend of mine. V. Small world

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...