Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Ok, so Kelli wanted me to just babble a little about me so you know I am more than just some phantom behind the computer commenting on all your great posts.
First off, I love your blog! It is so nice to know that there are other girls like me, trying to make sense of this whirlwind we call motherhood. I hope to share a little this week on what it is like having 2...or just sharing how crazy it can be:)
So, about me:
1. Sarah Jane Knell Wright
2. 27 years old...28 in July (Ahhh!)
3. Born in Provo (BYU baby) lived in So Cal, Boston, and DC
4. BYU grad in Music Dance Theatre Performance
5. Met my husband Kenneth as a freshman, dated, wrote for 2 years, married in Dec 2000
6. Have 2 adorable kids: Adriana Noel (Addie) Jan '05 and Ian Scott in Jan '06
7. My husband is a school teacher getting his masters in Utah whose career path is yet to be determined
8. things I love: Mothering, painting and drawing (nursery art is my present obsession), traveling, playing with my kids, yoga, healthy cooking, cycling, being with my family, talking, blogging, good music and photography.
well, that's me! Here it goes!