Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hip hip...hooray.

Exciting news! I found another GREAT toy website. Better than any I've seen yet. It happened like this:

Cole and I were playing with his toys this morning (our newest game is "catch") and I realized that he's outgrowing most of them. (plush rattles and teethers, etc.) He's almost one year old and he's a smart boy. I started searching for a couple of wooden toys or developmental toys that I could purchase for birthday gifts and found this site. Oompa Toys. I bought him this and this. I'm so excited for him. Very simple but very quality and...very different than anything else he has right now. (And great prices. I already have the majority of his birthday gift and didn't want to spend too much.)

A couple of other favorites that will speak for the company:




It's a mobile. I love it! SO unique. (This would be a fun gift to give/get!)




Another great pull toy. They have quite a selection. They'll be walking soon...


A variation of the classic tub toy!

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Kelli, what a fabulous site! I'll have to search around on it more. We got Avery's big birthday present the other day...something for a 1 year old, but I need to get her some tiny things too!

    Thanks for the tip. I've got to look around. I'll let you know if I find any favorites.

    Oh, my sister has the dachsund pull toy too. Her girls (well, Eden) still loves to pull it around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...