Monday, April 9, 2007

Comfortable Seating


Nobody likes a sore and tired bum. Not even kids. In Kelli's post below, she displayed the elephant wall art along with the fatboy lounge chair. Perfect for allowing kids to lay back, make themselves comfortable while reading or watching a movie.


But, I'm currently loving the Poof Chairs. It gives little bums a place to sit while at the table. They've got modern prints atop the poof and colorful designs to match any nursery or playroom. I think I like the elephant best.


$78 at Zac and Zoe.

2 comments:

  1. I love these. (The Bird, Zebra and Tree!) Cooler (and cheaper) than a chair for kids, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes those are too cute. I love the bird, monkey and the elephant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...