Thursday, April 5, 2007

home away from home

Like most kids, I always dreamed of having my very own treehouse. Can you even imagine?

I get excited thinking about it even now. A place to read, write stories, have tea parties, watch movies. The possibilities are endless! Instead, I spent hours reading in my closet with a flashlight, popcorn and my sea monkeys. That was okay, but it's probably the reason I wear glasses for reading/movies/driving.

Squirrel Design has created some amazing treehouses and I love how each is tailored and designed for your tree/backyard.



Maybe a treehouse is too expensive? Maybe you don't have a tree? You'll probably want the rock climbing wall then. Oh, and check out these before and after shots. I think they are inspiring for re-creating even the most hopeless outside areas.

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted my own treehouse too. Devin is set on building one someday when we get a house. And a tree. How fun would that really be, but the other one's (sans tree and house) are really great too. I love this post Lindsey! I always just read under my covers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...