Wednesday, April 25, 2007

the kitchen.

Second in the series of all about me finds: the kitchen. If I were a gear junkie, I'll claim the kitchen as my addiction of choice. I could peruse the isles of Williams-Sonoma for an endless amount of time {if I had the funds to buy an endless amount of gadgets and unexpected necessities, of course}. Apparently it's a rule of thumb in the world of gift giving {to a woman} to steer clear of mixers and blenders...but give me a brushed copper KitchenAid Professional 620 Stand Mixer and I'll love you forever.

So, simply put, I like setting my kitchen apart from the casserole making, stew brewing, rooster adorned blend, and bring the kitchen back to light and colorful and fresh {respectively}. This is how I would do it:

an olivina jar candle.

the Poppy Jubilee Apron.

some garden in a bag.

3 comments:

  1. I love the garden in a bags. I had one in college {not that brand, but similar} and it was one of my favorites things to cook spaghetti and toss in some fresh basil to the sauce. Yums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garden in a bag would be perfect. I think I need the basil one for homemade pizza sauce.

    I loved WS when I was just year. I wanted to buy everything too and was trying to find a way to justify it all...

    Apron - adorable. yes, please.
    KitchenAid - Love them (who doesn't). But I just don't know what color I would pick...basic white? cream? RED?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Kelli. I really love the apron...I have been on a hunt for a fun one that makes me feel like house work can be a joy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...