Tuesday, April 3, 2007

turtle papers.






I'm in search of decorating ideas for Cole's bedroom. I would like to make it a unique merge of modern (simple, clean, colorful) and classic (vintage fabrics, and making use of the pottery barn armoire and dresser I already have). I found this site which has some amazing products and ideas. This post won't be about my design inspiration, but rather a detour I took on the Coochicoos sight...where I found Turtle Papers amazing baby tees. I love learning about new, unique products and these animal designs definitely qualify.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this link. I LOVE the wall art by Apple Pie Designs. I think I might just have to order some for our new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, that's funny because I was trying to do a post about the wall art from Apple Pie Designs but their site wasn't working for me. I LOVED the elephant. Wouldn't that be so great...although maybe not worth it until you aren't as transient as us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. The little girl t is my FAVORITE.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...