Wednesday, April 4, 2007

ws kids.

Could it get any better? Williams-Sonoma has recently come out with a kids cooking/baking/party line. They have great unique invitations, kid sized aprons and rolling pins, personalized mini silicone spatulas and on and on. I'm loving the cookie cutters [which I have seen before and was tempted to buy] and the set of 3 ice cream sandwich molds I never knew I needed until now. Some of my favorites are







1. the cupcake cake.
2. the ice cream cone cupcake pan. (just imagine cheese cake frosting or softened ice cream..)
3. the cupcake with beaded cherry party invitations, set of 8.

Apparently I'm on a cupcake theme.

2 comments:

  1. I love the ice cream cupcake pan. What a cute idea. I'll have to check them out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice cream sandwich molds are great (everything is, actually). I may pick them up while in the states.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...