Wednesday, July 11, 2007

charlie rocket {sale}

One of the questions I first asked Kelli was, Where do you buy Cole's clothes? He always looks so cute.

Her answer, Charlie Rocket. I'll admit, I didn't know the brand at the time. Now I do and I'm always looking for it {often at Nordstrom Rack}. I actually like the boy clothes better than the girls {rarely the case right?}. Someday when/if I have a baby boy, I'll be buying Charlie Rocket clothing, for sure.

But, when I see sales of it online {all under $15}, I feel like I need to hurry and buy it just in case.

{Available at Tutti Bella}

4 comments:

  1. these are cute! dressing boys feels so un-fun sometimes - i'm hurrying over - thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny. we have those shorts. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buying baby clothes for my nephew and, these are super cute! Have you seen these baby clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I had not Sandy! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...