Wednesday, September 12, 2007

biome 5

Biome 5 toddler t-shirts are made with 100% certified organic cotton and made in sweatshop-free environments in the USA. They are tagless and preshrunk.

It's called the Alphabet Project. Biome 5 is a fashion company with the sole interest of our children in mind. Named after the Earth's 5 biomes {desert, grasslands, aquatics, forests, and tundra} they create t-shirts with large letters, numbers and names of animals to foster our children's knowledge of the world around them. When your child looks down, the letter and name of the animal is clearly readable from their vantage point.

I like them. I'm all about my daughter knowing her plants and animals.

Free shipping too {via the website}!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Their website is incredible. I'm thinking A for Aligator or Z for Zebra although the U and the Y are pretty funny. (I would go C for Cole.. but I hate camels.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...