Wednesday, September 19, 2007

kaboost vs. booster?


The Kaboost. I haven't tried it. But, we're nearing the "booster seat" time in our household so I'm looking into options.

Hoorays!

Fits any chair in seconds, just stretch and snap into place
Easy to travel with, no need to use the sticky restaurant boosters
Gives my child confidence as she sits in a chair just like mine {with the Kaboost below her of course}
Pretty stylish
Kaboost can hold up to 300 lbs. {wow}

Questions?

Is it really better than a booster seat? And would I seriously travel with it?

2 comments:

  1. my two year old uses a booster and likes it just fine but that kaboost looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that is pretty cool. i'll have to remember that when i need one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...