Wednesday, September 5, 2007

kindergallery

I saw Kindergallery on Decor8 last week and had to share more. Basically, Kindergallery is an online shop focused on carrying art that will grow with kids. I'm all about art, as evidenced in several of my posts. There is so much you can do with wall art in a child's room. Why not purchase art that will grow beyond babyhood and into child, teen and maybe even adulthood?

The online gallery showcases several different artists {all vastly different but equally grand}. My two favs are below:



Meredith Gaston

{top collage image from Decor8}

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much missy! I haven't seen this site before, and i love it! You know how much i love learning about great kids art!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...