Tuesday, September 25, 2007

mi amore


This mommy care pack looks like something I would love to be gifted with. Naturally, it would be the perfect gift to give as well. Made by the organic and sweet-smelling company Mi Amore the mommy care pack comes with: oh baby! belly butter {to keep the stetch marks at bay}, natural glow face complex {um, yes please!}, and moisture me after shower body oil {sounds divine}.

Full size bottles last approx 3 months with daily use...perfect.

$75 at Twilite Moon

2 comments:

  1. oh how I wish I had that belly butter 2 years ago!

    these do look great. new bath/beauty products are always a good find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! If (and when) I do it again I will try these yummy products for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...