Monday, September 10, 2007

renee rouleau

I don't have perfect skin, so I like to share when I feel like something works for me. My latest skincare products are Renee Rouleau. Oh, how I've been enjoying her line. What draws me to her is how many skin types she addresses {9!} rather than the usual oily, normal or dry.

I almost feel like this line was made just for me. The products just makes sense. Mix and match the different necessities of skincare {from cleanser to mask to night cream} with varying skin types. Find your skin prescription here {I love this}.

My latest favs are below:


gentle is the key word here, which is why I love it so much. Leaves me with that "clear pore" feeling without drying me out



I've been using this directly following a good cleanse {above}. I usually do this while I read for 15-20 minutes before bed. It feels so, so good. Love mask night, don't you?




I love, love, love. It's the perfect night cream. Uses Carrot Tissue Oil {Vitamin A} to encourage cell renewal. Top with an eye cream and I feel refreshed and energized in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. Oh.. I love how they define my skin type and offer a perfect routine. That's hard to figure out sometimes. Your products sound lovely. I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love finding new skin care products that just work for you. Right now I am hooked on Murad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss, you have so many great skin products, I can't keep up! I want to try their moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...