Thursday, September 6, 2007

sweet grass farm candle

My latest obsession: Sweet Grass Farm Soy Wax Candle.

It's pure heaven. Made from 100% soy wax, I feel {extra} good when I light it. Did you know that traditional paraffin candles are made from petroleum? The soot given off by burning those candles is the same as burning off diesel fuel. Yuck. Not to mention the black soot on my ceiling and walls.

I decided some time ago to only burn soy wax candles, which comes directly from soy beans. They last 40% longer than regular candles and offer up healthy air (soot free) while creating the perfect calming ambience to my bedtime routine.

My current favorite is the Green Tea {leaves me feeling fresh and rejuvinated}, but I can't wait to light Baked Apples and Cream throughout the holidays. Not to mention gifting candles is one of my staples throughout the holiday season.

Other fragrances include: New England Woods, Lavender, Maple Sugar, Blueberry, Citrus Basil, Fresh White Lilac and Coastal Bayberry.

$8.95 at Sweet Grass Farm

1 comment:

  1. I used to burn sweet grass farm candles when we lived in boston. (There was a boutique a block from our house that sold them.) I give them 2 thumbs up as well. I love knowing that they're CLEAN. And they smell great and look pretty. My favorite is green tea too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...