Wednesday, September 12, 2007

tea collection

The Tea Collection hosts a clothing line that donates more than half of their proceeds to the Global Fund for Children. The Global Fund's mission is to advance the dignity of children and youth worldwide...

I think it was after I had my daughter that I realized just how much these types {ie: children's-specific} of organizations mean to me.

for little citizens of the world...

Global Fund for Children Body Suit $18.00

See the rest of the Tea Collection line here. Very likable products. I'm mostly loving the crib bumpers, they have a fresh and organic feel to me.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Tea Collection bedding. I didn't even know they had it. Now I'm having a really hard time deciding what to pick for my dream bedding..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...