Thursday, September 13, 2007

the rachel


I'm pretty into a {new to me} recipe blog called This Week for Dinner. The sandwich above, called the Rachel {sister to the Reuben} looks pretty tasty.

Get good bread - wheat or white (I don't love rye but Reuben would be happy if you used it - the deli I mentioned always used white).

'Schmear' two slices with Thousand Island dressing.

Top with swiss cheese, turkey slices and coleslaw.

Grill on the stove with a bit of butter on both sides.

Enjoy {with Kettle Chips, carrot sticks and Simply Lemonade...Included this.}

3 comments:

  1. I usually have a hard time doing meat on my sandwiches.. but this looks really good. and of course the kettle chips and simply lemonade are a perfect addition to the meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, can't wait to try this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...