Tuesday, November 13, 2007

liliputians.


Little is as charming or whimsical as a garden gnome. Liliputians' kitschy garden gnomes tees {available in adult and children's sizes} have indeed changed my idea about mommy and me sets. These appliquéd shirts are far from lacking in comfort {very soft, thick cotton}, quality {!} and uniqueness. I love wearing something that's entirely different from the crowd but has in no way compromised my own standard or style. And I couldn't resist a coordinating shirt in size 2T. Cole and I can now officially match if I'm feeling a little sound of music-ish when I get him dressed one morning. And when it comes to garden gnomes, I don't think it counts as a violation.




In addition to gnome shirts, Liliputians of NYC offers boutique children’s clothing "full of life and joy and jest and beauty." This hip, indie clothing label specializes in custom children's clothes, all "lovingly hand crafted to custom perfection in NYC"-- birthday outfits being their trademark.

Save 10% by shopping Liliputians with discount code "TANTRU" upon check-out {good through 12/31/2007}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...