Thursday, February 21, 2008

album di famiglia.



Few moments in life can compare to holding my brand new babies for the first time. They are fresh and new. Their skin so soft and silky smooth. I find myself wishing I could hold on to those first moments forever. I have plans for my next newborn to be dressed in clothing that is as soft and comfortable as their bare skin.



Album Di Famiglia is classic and pure. Everything I want in my newborn's wardrobe. Founded by Italian designer Monica Rusconi, their subtle earth tones are simple and refreshing. Made with only the softest and highest quality materials, your babies clothes will be as soft and comfortable as their delicate new skin.

1 comment:

  1. I love it, love it. Earth tones are a refreshing change.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...