Monday, April 21, 2008

Lullabies & Wildflowers.


Anyone who is a mother knows that sleepless nights and crying babies can lead to levels of high stress and tranquility can be hard to find. I can honestly say that Melissa Errico's new CD Lullabies and Wildflowers (out April 29th) would have been a much needed and frequently played CD in our home when the girls were babies and even now we've found it receives a good amount of play-time.

Singer and Tony-nominated actress Melissa Errico has a distinctive sound that is clear and calming and extremely refreshing. I find myself heading for my itunes library on stressful evenings while making dinner or getting the kids ready for bed. Once I (and the girls) hear the rhythmic music and the crystal clear voice, you can instantly feel a change in the stress-level. Her voice has an incredible power to soothe and calm.

She performs a good variety of songs on the CD, classics like "Mockingbird", nostaligic "Someone to watch over me", soothing "Hushabye" or upbeat and jazzy "Walking Happy".

Melissa is a dedicated mother who says "I can't think of anything I'd rather sing about in the whole world right now".

The CD's release date is set for April 29th, just in time for Mother's Day! But perfect for baby showers, good friends or just because. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I have already entered the newest giveaway so I did not want to post my question in teh comments there because that might enter me twice but I was curious if the blanket and pillow set featured on this page (same colors) is available in their shop - I am having trouble finding it.......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...