Friday, August 15, 2008

food fight.

hide the evidence...change your shirt.

With these selections of tees, yes please. As much as the girls would like to wear skirts and dresses everyday, they find themselves in jeans and t-shirts a good portion of the time. I love little kids in jeans and t-shirts, and nothing makes me giddy like finding a great t-shirt resource. start a food fight is an excellent (new to me) shop full of great t-shirts and I do mean great. With brands like Appaman, Infinitee, Junk Food and Childish, they will be your one stop shopping experience for boys, girls and babies. They've done their homework and have brought together the ultimate in styles and selection. 

My top picks:


added bonus, feel good about your purchase with $1 from every sale going to donorschoose.org.

4 comments:

  1. i love these tees, this site is exactly what i have been looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun site.. creative name. I'm always on the cool t-shirt hunt and it's nice to find them all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to the upcoming guest blogger...Kelly's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...