Monday, October 13, 2008

Auction Updates.

I have been receiving emails asking about products won from the auctions. First, if you won a Silly Wagon auction they are based in Houston and have had difficulties from hurricane Ike. I did receive an email from them at the beginning of last week saying all information had gone to vendors, so pkg.'s should be on their way shortly.

Second, if you did not win a Silly Wagon auction, and have not received your pkg. please send me an email letting me know so I can contact the companies and get them to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. I am doing my very best to make sure everyone receives their wonderful auction items, and am once again extremely grateful for your contributions to such an amazing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...