Thursday, October 23, 2008

babysusu.


For the last four years I have been a mother to girls, I've had no difficulty in finding what I want for them, the styles I like, the "look" I'm going for. Finding out I am pregnant with a boy quickly opened my eyes to the lack of good clothes for boys. Simply put it is difficult to find the styles and the looks I want. When I happened upon babysusu it felt like a breath of fresh air. The classic styles and understated modern detailing provide exactly the look I've been searching for.

Inspired by her two boys Susu Nguyen Hughey designs pieces that are playful and fashionable while still functional using all natural fabrics like cotton, cashmere and wool.
I love the look of the old with the new...mixing classic fabrics and styles but tweaking them just enough to make them current. Like pairing classic knickers with a quirky tee...or a simple cotton twill pant with a reverse-seam cashmere sweater. To me that is fresh and playful and something that I would want to wear myself.
If you're hoping to add some of the amazing babysusu pieces to your little man's collection, you're in luck. By entering code TRUE30 at checkout, you'll receive 30% off your purchase. Now that is something to be excited about. Classic pieces, soft, natural fabrics and 30% off, it doesn't get much better.

2 comments:

  1. thank you thank you!! these clothes are exactly what i've been looking for. christmas pictures here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm expecting a boy, too, and find that the clothing selection is so disappointing. thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...