Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello from Utah!



Hello! My name is Lindsey Johnson and I am so pleased to be over here at T+T this week.

A little bit about me...

I am a mother to three small children--a daughter who will be four next month, a two-year-old little boy, and a three-month-old baby girl.







A few months ago my family and I moved back to Utah, where I was raised, from Westchester County, NY, where I lived for 7 years.

I blog over at Cafe Johnsonia, where I post about my adventures in the kitchen--including recipes, tutorials/how-to's, pretty things I find, appliances, etc. My husband is my muse and taste tester. My kids keep me just busy enough to keep me from spending all my time in the kitchen.

My addictions:

-photography
-homemade ice cream
-pretty dishes (especially Spode)
-cookbooks
-spy shows (MI-5, or Spooks, as it is called in the UK, is my very favorite)
-anything from across the pond (I'm an anglophile through and through)

I hope it's a great week and you enjoy my posts.

3 comments:

  1. I am excited for your posts! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog ,I have tried many recipes.your photos are amzing also .way to go !
    Jelena
    Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh finally! My daily dose of Lindsey!!! So glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...