Thursday, October 23, 2008

introducing the new puj tub!

I've been waiting patiently for months to introduce to you the latest from puj. I've seen it, experienced it and firmly believe it really does simplify parenthood. There's nothing else out there that even comes close. It's new, fresh and innovative.



I've had two babies and bath time was a stressful experience with both. The big plastic tub was bulky, unattractive and not easy to store. Without the giant plastic tub, towels lined the sinks or bathtub, leaving me with extra laundry and sopping wet towels, the bottom line, there was no easy/convenient way to bathe the baby.



That is not the case with the new puj tub. It is made of foam so it's light, soft as your babies skin, easy to clean, dries quickly and comes in a variety of pleasing colors. It stores flat so you can hang it on the back of a door or slide it in your bathroom cupboard. That's convincing enough for me, but after watching the actual bath with a brand new baby (in the first week of life) I was completely sold. The tub cradles the baby, leaving them feeling safe and secure. They don't slide away from you. You can easily maneuver the baby and the tub fits in ANY standard sink. That's right no more crouching over the bathtub stressing your back, neck and knees.



The puj tub is safe and easy to use for infants 0-6 months, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic and non-toxic. Completely safe for baby and absolutely the best infant tub out there. available to purchase at pujbaby.com.

*Also worth noting, puj is currently running an exciting promotion. You can enter to win a $100 puj gift certificate for you and five of your friends. That's $600 in puj product!! Enter below and you'll receive a newsletter with all the details.





Enter Pujbaby.com $600 Giveaway

Email:





14 comments:

  1. The tub looks awesome, but seriously...$100? For a tub you'll only use for a few months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you have used the Puj Tub you will know it is worth every penny. Now giving your baby a bath is as easy as turning on your faucet, seriously! And because the babies bath was so quick and easy you'll have time for a bath yourself. And every mom knows a little extra "ME" time is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a genius idea! LOVE the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HEART PUJ! With no bathroom counterspace, this would save my life. (and my future kids would be bathed more than once a week...or two...)I seriously slacked off on baths with my newborns because I hated the whole process. The Puj Tub alleviates all those problems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That soft bathtub is amazing! I am buying one for myself and one for my best friend. It is perfect. It looks so soft and it stores so easy! Absolutely genius. It will make bath time so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool, I wish that was around for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had seen this when my little girl was born. Really cool!

    I have you tagged on my blog. Come check it out here: http://alatteinthemorning.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-very-first-tag.html
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! GENIUS! I LOVE it! I only have 3 more months that I could use it but SO WORTH it! This is a must buy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. brit-

    i've tagged you- but didn't remember if you had a personal blog- feel free to move it there :)

    http://blog.resadesign.com/2008/10/i-was-tagged-by-julian-co.html

    hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I would have known, I just bought a stupid plastic tub that doesn't work well anywhere! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that would be so awesome to have a bit pricey so it would be nice to win a GC !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This tub looks miraculously PERFECT... except for the price. I'm having a hard time understanding why a flat piece of foam with a few holes and grooves costs $100. Don't get me wrong - I think this is the most innovative and useful new product I've seen in a LONG TIME, and I know I'd love having one around for my next baby, no question. But... as much as I'd love one, I doubt you'll ever find me spending anywhere close to $100 in order to get one. So sad, but true.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh. What an innovative product! I love that it fits in the sink too - no more aching backs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never did like bath time, I wish I'd had this, it makes it look enjoyable. I actually just gave my infant tub to a friend who happens to be in labor at the moment. I wish I'd been able to pass this one on instead.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...