Thursday, October 30, 2008

Play Dishes from IKEA

IKEA is one of my very favorite places to shop. I love how family friendly it is. And I love their stuff. Plain and simple.



The new DUKTIG play dishes are so cute. There's the plate and bowl set (right) and the coffee/tea set (left). They are $9.99 each. Not bad.


(DUKTIG baking set, set of 7)

A few years ago, we bought our little girl the baking set and the cookware set for Christmas. They have by far been the favorite toys. My little guy loves them even more than his sister.


(DUKTIG cookware, set of 6)

3 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to go to Ikea since I found out they put one in Ohio. I really need to go now. Such cute stuff. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ikea's play dishes and the price is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not going to see this firsthand before buying them... my sister will be picking them up at Ikea for me... Did these dishes hold up well? I'm worried about them breaking. I have a 2.5 year old girl and 4 year old girl. I think they'll be fairly careful, but I want to be cautious too. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...