Wednesday, October 15, 2008

wooden wagon.


One of my absolute favorite toys growing up was a plain set of wooden blocks. I remember spending hours with my brothers and sister building imaginary villages, buildings and more. Today it is more difficult to find wooden toys, rubber and plastic are readily available along with character toys that are functional but not always satisfying.

The Wooden Wagon offers a wide variety of creative toys not found in America. They are a family owned and operated business and choose manufacturers that are also family-run and have been for generations. 
Our method of selecting our toys and folk art reflects these family values: We offer nothing that we would not want in our own home, whether it is a child's toy or an ornament that is brought out on special family occasions.
Wooden blocks and toys are safer, inspire more imaginative play, promote spatial awareness, encourage manual dexterity, but most importantly they are fun for children of all ages.

Browsing The Wooden Wagon, I'm wishing I could replace all the girls toys, do a little Christmas shopping and preparing to spend some serious time playing with them too.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

2 comments:

  1. I just bought these for my kids for Christmas, I love them and remember them from when I was little too! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooden block is a nice toys. I love to buy this for my kids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...