Monday, December 15, 2008

vanessa i am


I am super excited to post on Tangled & True! As my daughter would say, “It is my favorite and my best!” I often don’t know where to tell people I am “from” because I have never stayed in a place for long and don’t have to much interest in doing so yet. Maybe I am gypsy at heart :) For the time being I currently reside in Utah with my husband aka Ty the Dog Guy, two daughters (ages 2 and 1) and two dogs. My goal for 2009 is to have a family picture taken so these will have to do until then.


I thrive on being a mother, writing, photography, creating, cooking, reading, enjoying the arts, taking time to spend in nature every day and “trying” to craft and sew. I just started training for my first marathon (wish me luck) and love to host the best birthday parties :) I also love to shop and have a small obsession with visiting cupcake shoppes with my girls.


Things I have indulged in lately are:


This Count the Stars Jacket from Anthropologie because it hides those last pounds of baby weight very well for the time being :)




After 13 years of wearing makeup just this past year have found what works for me, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact is the best money I have ever spent on makeup.


I am loving my subscription to Kiwi Magazine which promotes an organic family lifestyle.



Belle & Boo and Sarah Jane Studios are my favorite places to buy stationary. I love giving and receiving hand written notes to loved ones.


The girls and my new yoga mats from LotusPad Yoga Mats which are very affordable and eco-friendly.

My blog is I Never Grew Up where I write reviews and ideas to help parents entertain, care for and educate their children. I am also a weekly contributor at Little Window Shoppe and Blissful Kids.

7 comments:

  1. You have adorable kids and fabulous taste!! Thanks for all the pretties to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome vanessa! I love the jacket from anthropologie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun article about you Vanessa!! I LOVED the cute pics of your girls too. Can't wait to read your articles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I'm glad you get to post on your favorite and your best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to meet you, Vanessa! We definitely have some commonalities...

    1. I have one 2-year-old little girl (with another on the way...due in March).
    2. I love writing, reading, cooking, and photography.
    3. I like to run, but I'm more of a 5K kind of girl.
    4. That orange jacket is gorgeous - just my style!
    5. Kiwi Mag is fantastic. I especially love that their "ads" reflect the mission of their magazine.
    6. I like giving and receiving handwritten notes too. So personal, so thoughtful, so much better than e-mail.

    I will definitely be checking out your blog {and I already read Little Window Shoppe}.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have that bobbie brown shimmer brick, and it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Vanessa, I recognize those cupcakes...So Cupcake rocks! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who loves them so. My favorite is the carrot cake...what is yours?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...