Wednesday, March 18, 2009

knuckleheads.


Once upon a time in the suburban forests of America a young mother went shopping for clothes for her little boy. In store after store she found outfits for small bankers and businessmen, but nothing for a cool little boy who liked skating and was a little bit rock n’ roll.
And so Knuckleheads was born...


I have to say it's about time there was a line that played to those of us who want to dress "outside the box". It's refreshing to find clothes that aren't preppy, or boring or covered in characters.



Even more refreshing a line that is all about boys (although they did recently launch a girls line, hula mula, that is equally fabulous).



I can honestly say I'll be incorporating Knuckleheads into Finn's wardrobe. Stylish, comfortable, and made to hold up to the wears and tears of little boys. You can't beat that.



Plus if wearing Knuckleheads clothes gets me photos like these, It's a double bonus.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these boy clothes, they are so cute but tough at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, I don't have a kid, but when I do he will definitely wear coveralls like those black ones!Then he can match his daddy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...