Monday, May 18, 2009

dylbug.



I've recently become a big fan of screen printing. I love the way it looks and feels, the way it washes and looks a little worn in, and the way it allows kids to wear something a little more personal, and a little less character like. I was introduced to dylbug not long ago and am completely taken by the line.



The colors, the vintage inspiration, the simple sayings all combine to make t-shirt love for me. It's style and function in perfect harmony. Each t-shirt is designed with care and time, packaged to perfection and makes the perfect gift (although I'm happy to be gifting myself with these).

My fav's are the retro rider collection and they're on sale.. you better believe I'll be stocking up on these.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...