Sunday, March 27, 2011

amazing!

Right now, as I type this, Ryan is building a play structure in our backyard. It was a promise he made the girls a long time ago. As soon as we bought our next house, he would build them a playset. He was certain he'd have it done in two hours… 12+ hours later he is about half done. I don't think he'd like the idea of starting over from scratch and building me something like this instead….


It's in the imperfection that I find it's perfection.


Made from almost entirely recycled wood and materials.




I think it's perfectly dreamy. Don't you? In fact most things on the new to me blog, the happy home are perfectly dreamy. It's worth your time to browse.

3 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is that?! A little sweetie's deram! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely dreamy. I want that for myself, forget about the kids! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. at first i thought that is what he built! i love the chandelier.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...