Thursday, May 22, 2014

4th of July Round-up

With Memorial Day just around the corner, I've started my patriotic round-up (from around the web) in anticipation of the 4th of July. It's one of my very favorite holidays. Here's what I'm loving so far.

Decor for the bike parade. 

DIY Mantel Decor
seen: eighteen25

For the potluck

The Drinks (but really this whole party is pretty darn patriotic)
seen: HWTM blog

Firecracker Sugar Cookies, your kids will love the surprise POP!
seen: momdot

Take home favor, or a fun way to end your party

And because I like my kiddos to coordinate, here's what I have my eye on for now...


For the Tween




For the girl

For the Boy


For the Toddler


Of course, we'll need cardigans, red Capris or shorts, accessories, hair ribbons and more to compete the final look, but I think this is a pretty fantastic start.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...